circular economy: when recovery, reuse, reconditioning and recycling of materials increase their lifecycle by transforming them into a resource, reducing waste.
when recovery takes place in your vicinity, “we are not the owners of any of this, but we are its guardians for the future”.
giving new life to waste paper and other recoverable waste.
a precious asset we need to protect, as Luciano Nicolis, the founder of Lamacart, said: “We do not own any of it, but we are its guardians for the future.”
•Archive • White cardboar • Grey cardboard • KSK Cardboard • White corrugated cardboard • Corrugated fibreboard • Fruit and vegetables board packing • Food containers • Packaging cardboard • Tobacco cardboard • Newspapers and magazines • Print shop waste • Tissue waste
The services we offer to our Customers
- • Supply of systems and equipment (conveyor belts, packaging machinery, stationary presses, press containers, containers, semi-trailers), suitable for collection and recovery of materials from manufacturers.
- • Transportation of materials using specific authorised vehicles (platform lorries, with hook-lift systems, garbage grab cranes, etc);
- • Network of platforms , network of platforms, which are both owned and under contract, to guarantee delivery on a national scale;
- • Materials start-up for recovery and/or disposal;
- • Certified destruction of materials (newspapers and periodicals, books, reserved archives, accounting documents and/or containing sensitive information, gadgets, obsolete goods, etc.) by means of shredding.
• Public bodies
• Department stores and Retail
• Graphics sector and publishing
• Paper packaging sector and bookbinding
• Banking and insurance